Quimica

This is my attempt at expressing my busy, procrastinating life. Obviously, these things keep me from posting often.

Tuesday, August 03, 2004

I'm so Excited

I'm so excited; I'm so...Scared!!

I just went to the best concert EVER last night: Evanescence at Riverbend. Seether was great and I've come to enjoy SOME of the yelling/singing by 3 Days Grace. But of course Evanescence rocked my world.

That girl has such an amazing voice, and she's as awesome on stage as in a recording studio. She pretty too!! I haven't been to many concerts, so I didn't expect them to play any new songs (I thought they just played their album that was hottest at the time). But we got some different songs (from the other bands too); we heard some Nirvana, Korn, etc. And Evanescence teamed up with Seether for "Broken"!!

Ok that's enough about that! Now, the even more exciting news...

I get to go see Sends with Dave on Friday!!!! :)

Enough said - this is the highlight of my life.

~ Peace

"Wake me up inside, Wake me up inside"
"Save me from the nothing I've become"

1 Comments:

  • At August 03, 2004 2:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The harmonies in Evanescence's songs are really awesome. I have to agree with you there. However, in comparison, Amy is no match for my singing.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home