Quimica

This is my attempt at expressing my busy, procrastinating life. Obviously, these things keep me from posting often.

Friday, July 23, 2004

What do you think???

I don't pretend to know everything; but I do try to understand what I can. I want to be a good Christian, but there are so many ways that I fall short. I think sometimes that no matter what I do, I am always wrong.

I have friends; they are very important to me. But I can't help feeling hatred toward some of them at times. I know that we can't be together all the time; but I would like to know that they try as hard as me to be around. I sometimes feel like I have given so much time and energy to the relationship and they don't seem to care all that much. Does anyone else feel this way? Is this a common feeling because I know how strongly I feel about people, but don't know their exact thoughts?

I don't want to sound ungrateful; I know my friends have done plenty for me. I just get upset when I go out of my way to let EVERYONE know about a party I'm having, and other people just let a few in the group know about fun stuff. I know it's hard to tell everyone everything, especially when we're all so busy. I know that I have purposely failed to inform all of my friends about last minute plans to watch a movie and swim at my house, based on the "clan" of friends I invited and want to spend time with. I understand that we have different groups of friends, and I cannot be angry about being left out of plans for this reason. I know Kris goes out with Emily onc in a while; Sends has his 'Ville friends; Smess has girl time... What I cannot get over is how someone invites a large group to an event (incorporating the "old school" group with C! people) and leaves me out.

Ok, so I don't want to specify all the details of the straw that broke the camel's back. This has happened many times before; I'm just now given a reason and an outlet to rant.

I love you guys,

Michael-Fay

(Dave you know this isn't you right?)

3 Comments:

  • At July 23, 2004 5:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Isn't me, as in not the straw?.

    You should know by now I try to never show real emtions that I have about anything. But I'll tell you now that I do care and I am very greatfull that you are my friend. I love you very much. But since there is really nothing else I can write to express my gratitude and my care for you back I am just going to have to just end this comment now.

    ~ David

     
  • At July 24, 2004 12:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Michael,
    I hope I'm not one of the one's who have hurt you. You have become one of my very close friends, and I would feel aweful if I hurt you in this way. I know that I don't show my love to you all the time, but just know that I do. You are one of my REAL friends buddy. (Except when I'm up here, then my REAL friends are in the 'ville, naturally :)) Hehe, just kidding. Talk to me if you need me. I love you buddy.
    ~Sends

     
  • At July 24, 2004 3:39 PM, Blogger Michael-Fay said…

    Oh sure, make me look like a raving lunatic...complaining about all of my uncaring friends, while I obviously have some awsome ones. Thanks for your sentiments guys; I really didn't mean to have this become a pity party for me. But now you know where to look if you want to know how I'm really feeling. :)

    Thanks guys!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home