Quimica

This is my attempt at expressing my busy, procrastinating life. Obviously, these things keep me from posting often.

Friday, July 16, 2004

Viva las drogas!!

Hooray for drugs!!

Well, today started out ok, but went crappy from there. Nothing bad happened; in fact, I got to sleep over 9 hrs. (by some fluke)

The problem was that my allergies were ravaging me. I couldn't stop sneezing and my nose was dripping snot. (sounds great huh?) When I got to work, I already had Benadryl, then I took Sudafed Cold/sinus/allergy. That started to wear off, then I took more Benadryl. Now I'm dead tired and drowsy, and trying to add a post to my blog because a certain fiend (I mean friend) in Louisville wants me to update it.

Anyway, today was sucky in general and I've been dwelling on some things this past week that are just making me irritable. I've been thinking a lot about what I want for my future (marriage/single/relig. life). I have so many confusing thoughts running around about why I feel called to one over the other, but none has a super strong attraction for me. I can't get past the idea of having kids some day; I can't get away from people who think I would make a good priest; and I don't know if I am emotionally dependent enough to live the single life.

On top of that, I've been tearing myself apart trying to figure out some Why's about my friends. (for more info. on that, you'll have to talk with me in person - too little room on the internet for that)

Now that I'm completely exhausted, I need to go on a date with my pillow.

5 Comments:

  • At July 18, 2004 11:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yay! You updated. Anyway, hang in there buddy. We can talk if you want the next time I'm up.

     
  • At July 19, 2004 12:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    yo, yo its topher again. I still don't feel like creating an account. Maybe I'll get around to that some time soon (hummm... but don't hold your breath). But be proud because I've checked this more than once now! (props for Toph!)

    Are any Y's have anything to do with me? Do you even get these messages I leave on here? Oh well... You know where I am if you feel like talking!

    Well the computer screen keeps spinning since it has been many-a-beer since I last....did....something... hummm... I guess it is time for another! yeah.

    Michael-Fay you were at my house like an hour or so ago! Yeahhh and I think Em and I will be at your place on Sunday but she isn't sure quite yet.

    OK I'm done now!
    Later,
    Topher

     
  • At July 20, 2004 11:46 AM, Blogger Michael-Fay said…

    Well, isn't this special?? I have friends! Yay me... Of course, one is in love with beer and another with a frisbee, (and then there's Dave who is just Dave) but -

    I'm happy with the people I've come to call my friends; even though they may cause me some grief. Just kidding! I really do love you guys (and not just as friends), there's more to Love in Christ than that. Can I get an Amen??

     
  • At July 22, 2004 12:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Amen
    (Well you said you want one.)

    You’ve got a friend in me
    Yeah you've got a friend in me
    When the road looks rough a head
    And you miles and miles from your nice warm bed
    Just remember what you old pal said boy
    You got a friend in me!

    Come on every one now

    You’ve got a friend in me
    Yeah you've got a friend in me
    You got troubles, well I got them too
    There isn't anything I wouldn’t do for you
    We stick together we can see it through
    Cause you got a friend in me
    You got a friend in me

    ~ Sam

     
  • At December 04, 2010 10:42 AM, Anonymous male submission stories nifty said…

    Excellent. What a pretty pussy.
    adult baby stories cute baby boy
    lesbian short stories
    latina ass fuck stories
    new incest sex stories
    chemical tg stories nifty boarding-with-jim archive
    Excellent. What a pretty pussy.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home