Quimica

This is my attempt at expressing my busy, procrastinating life. Obviously, these things keep me from posting often.

Sunday, July 11, 2004

The 'Ville

Well, I just had a very eventful weekend. I took a little trippy trip to Louisville to watch the greatest sport ever invented (Ultimate Frisbee). After working long and hard Saturday night, I trekked down 71 to see my bestest friend who is away at school/coop. SENDS

Sunday, frisbee day, was hotter than *ahem* (cough). We mostly lounged around while Mikey/Sends kicked butt on the field. I have to say I enjoyed this trip. Last time I went to visit, I was only there for a few hours (crazy, yeah - but worth it).

After frisbee, the REAL friends went to "The Vine" - a non-denominational Christian worship service place that Sends really enjoys. I liked it a lot better this time around (being my second time). The speaker was great and said some stuff that I needed to hear. Chalk one up for the G man - he knows what's up!!

Driving home was no fun though; I drove back alone and was being stalked by a gold Cavalier all the way home. I eventually broke away outside of Florence due to some rough weather, and lost them. I wonder what ever happened to Smess and Dave (who were supposed to be following me)???

Oh well, another day, another dollar...

Each step taken brings you closer to the end of the journey; step wisely.

3 Comments:

  • At July 12, 2004 12:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well put buddy. Ultimate is the bestest sport ever, no doubt. Also, someone should really do something about those crazy gold cavalier stalkers...hey wait a minute... :)
    ~Sends

     
  • At July 12, 2004 6:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "what ever happened to Smess and Dave " - What ever happened to Fay who didn't go to Fishy's - what ever happened to a world with out stalkers in gold Cavaliers - what ever happened to .74 cents gallon of gas - what ever happened to rock hard sticks of gum with baseball cards - what ever happened to the cool refreshing beverage which was in my glass just seconds ago and most importantly - what ever happened to people who own a convertible and actually put their top down on B-E-A-utiful days !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Johnny

     
  • At July 16, 2004 3:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Update your blog!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home